Fashion Assistant Intern
I am looking for a fashion assistant who is a hard worker, fast learner, and wants to learn about the different areas of fashion I am involved in, including blogging, podcasting, content creating, styling, public relations, consulting, & more! To start – hours will only be 8 hours a week.
- In the beginning, managing my daily calendar and being the point of contact for my email, especially as it relates to bookings for myself, guests on my podcast, or guests & bookings for my radio show along with my cohost.
- Helping to curate fashion content that is relevant based on the specific niches of my brand for my blog and social media platforms.
- Helping to curate my resource hub and other resources that I provide to my audience.
- Must currently be in school for fashion or communications, or have a bachelors in fashion or communications.
- No formal experience necessary.
- Preferably located in St. Louis so assistant can attend fashion events locally (for their benefit), but open to virtually.
- This is an unpaid internship with the potential to turn into a paid, part time position. This may be best for current students looking for internship hours for college credit.
please send all resumes & cover letters to firstname.lastname@example.org