Hey fashion friends! Welcome back to The Haute Guide! Can you believe we’re already at Episode 32?! I can’t but I am so excited and grateful for your support friends!
Today we’re discussing how life has been life’in – apologies in advance for the random rants, Telfar’s monogrammed bags, Offset for Variety, Kanye & Bianca’s crazy fashion – but more importantly why I feel all fashion experts should get into podcasting! If you want to get started below is a complete checklist covered in this episode.
How to Create A Fashion Podcast:
- Figure out your 3-5 main podcast takeaways/areas that your podcast will cover specifically in fashion
- Figure out your platform. I suggest Libsyn
- Figure out the frequency in which you will create and post content that makes the most sense for you
- Get your equipment: You can view all of my recommendations on my Amazon storefront
- Get your recording software: I suggest Audacity (and it’s free!)
Below are also some of my favorite fashion podcats (besides mine of course):
- Boutique Business With Jance Chartae
- Crash Course Fashion
- What Are You Wearing?
- Spirit of 608
- The Glam Observer Podcast
- The Manic Metallic Podcast
- Beyond The Garment
- Black Fashion History
- Successful Fashion Freelancer
Make sure to give 5 stars, subscribe, and share the episode – and save to Pinterest while you’re at it!