Hey fashion friends! Welcome back to another episode of The Haute Guide! With a full episode, we’re talking about:
- Good American & Gabriella Karefa-Johnson’s collaboration: see the full collection here
- Can ChatGPT Predict Trends At NYFW? (I think somoene is lying lol)
We’re also going to dive into how to get paid speaking engagements as a fashion expert. This is just one of many ways to monetize your expertise and this is the blueprint I use for myself:
- Package Up Your Expertise: Identify your zones of genius, and add them to your website and your brand deck
- Research Speaking Events: Here’s a helpful resource on conferences that are looking for speakers: https://keishamabry.com/product/100-events-to-pitch/
- Pitch Yourself: Download the pitch template here: https://shiny-glade-938.myflodesk.com/07a24070-1662-418d-be88-a2b963b5fdc8
- Create Content Around Your Expertise: Continue to create content that showcases your expertise, builds and fosters your community, and helps you grow!
So let’s dive into the nitty gritty on this! And as always, thank you for tuning in to this week’s episode of The Haute Guide. Make sure to give 5 stars, subscribe, and share the episode!